Our primary objective is to achieve and maintain the highest practicable level of Health & Safety control in all areas of the companys operations.
Fencerite is primarily a fencing construction company conducting business in the civil, building, roads, earthworks, fence and gate sector.
Management regards the occupational Health and Safety of employees, contractors and other persons being affected by our operations to be of vital importance.
Fencerite's primary objective is to :
Train our employees in Occupational Health &Safety issues so as to :
- Ensure competence in the workplace.
- Be aware of the potential hazards in their work activities.
- Be aware of their scope of work in terms of the Occupational Health & Safety act.
- Ensure that they carry out their work in a safe & healthy manner for themselves, their fellow workers and the environment.
- Ensure that tools, machinery, vehicles are regularly maintained.
- Enforce Health & Safety measures with discipline in the workplace.
- Provide ongoing training to our employees in support of this policy.